Confirmed with Link: Capitals and Vrana agree to PTO

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
this is comical because my wife got her first ever official player jersey when the red eagle came out. I got Oshie and she got vrana. think he was traded like 3 days later.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan and Jags

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
My brother and I used to have a bad jersey jinx. Peake, Halpern, Laich, Yagr, Zabrus, Alan May (he signed that one last season), and list goes on. All players that got hurt, traded, or exhaled shortly after purchase. My son got a Kuzy jersey couple of years ago, so i think the Jinx has been passed down!

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
this is comical because my wife got her first ever official player jersey when the red eagle came out. I got Oshie and she got vrana. think he was traded like 3 days later.
My brother got a Vrana jersey that Christmas which was his only active player jersey because he said players always get traded so he only got historical players but he was confident Jake would be around for at least a couple years. Whoops.

DukeDog13

Dec 10, 2010
Richmond, VA
My brother and I used to have a bad jersey jinx. Peake, Halpern, Laich, Yagr, Zabrus, Alan May (he signed that one last season), and list goes on. All players that got hurt, traded, or exhaled shortly after purchase. My son got a Kuzy jersey couple of years ago, so i think the Jinx has been passed down!
Oh man, my all time favorites, Yaromir Yagr and Duinius Zabrus

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Was in the hospital for 20 days.
One day at a time, friend.

Back in my Dead Tour days I tried pretty much every drug I could get my hands on, and heroin was the only one that, when I woke up the next morning, was the first thing I thought about. Right then I knew that I could never touch it again or I'd be lost. Opioids are just wicked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad