GDT: Canucks Training Camp Thread | FINISHED

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

David Bruce Banner

Acid Raven Bed Burn
Mar 25, 2008
Waaaaay over there
I have 8 different back issues over the last 5 years. only one of them was caused by overdoing it (lifting weights ignorantly nearly 50 years ago - fractured 2 vertebrae). The major one is a herniated disk, that took over 5 months to heal, and I have had 4 - 5 relapses. All of these were caused by either pickleball or golf. As you say, mundane.
My last one was caused by three days of snow shovelling and a more arduous than usual transportation of firewood from the yard into the house. The next day I was dropped to my knees just turning and pointing at something.

Grip it N RYP it

Apr 20, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I injured my back a couple weeks ago. Excruciating pain. Like my insides were being torn apart.

I was hunkered over my sink for an hour, unable to stand upright. I couldn't walk for 3-4 days.

LTIR'ed myself but finally day-to-day. Just in time for pre-season!

Back stuff is no joke.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I injured my back a couple weeks ago. Excruciating pain. Like my insides were being torn apart.

I was hunkered over my sink for an hour, unable to stand upright. I couldn't walk for 3-4 days.

LTIR'ed myself but finally day-to-day. Just in time for pre-season!

Back stuff is no joke.
Yep its brutal. Or can be.

One of the fun things no one mentions is going to the can. can't sit down. Can't stand up straight. For the first 10 days going down the stairs involved prayer for an atheist.

I couldn't play fzcking hockey for 5 1/2 months, and then I could barely skate. Hell, I could not stand up on the ice without taping my ankles. Just sad. I had never taped my ankles until this happened.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
There's been a lot of talk about the kids trying to make the Canucks....but the big story of training camp so far has been the play of Silovs. If he continues to give the Canucks the kind of goaltending he's been giving them, then it won't matter much if Demko is out 'til Christmas.

Reactions: ChilliBilly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad