GDT: Canucks Training Camp Thread | DAY 01

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Hoglander scored 24 goals last year. I know he had a poor showing the later half of the season, but it's not like he doesn't belong to play. It was his first real competitive season in the NHL.

He's scored more goals than Garland and only had 11 less points than him. You'd kill for guys like that making 1,100,000.

Yeah I just don’t get the impression Tocchet is much of a fan and I don’t see him playing Hoglander in the bottom six full time so it’s probably top six or bust for him.

If he ends up in-and-out of the lineup I could see management opting to use that salary space elsewhere.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Pettersson in a few months will be like...
big-poppa-pump-scott-steiner.gif
freaks and peaks

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
On a side note, I wonder if we’re actually going to refer to both Elias Pettersson’s by their full names or if we come up with a different play by play name for one of them. On elite prospects, D-Petey’s middle name is Nils, and according to wiki, OG Petey’s name through childhood was Frederik.

Also just found out OG Petey is actually of Finnish descent Lol

Also I’m really not gonna enjoy having to write out OG Petey and D Petey every time if and when D Petey becomes a full time Canuck
Eleeis and Eleyeis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad