Confirmed with Link: Canucks sign F Kiefer Sherwood to 2-Year, $1.5M AAV Deal

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
In the pre-camp interviews, Quinn Hughes continuing to sing the praises of Sherwood,. I guess he really made an impression on him during last spring's series with the Preds.

It'll be a relief to see him hunting down opposing d-men in the offensive zone, rather than plastering Canuck d-men up against the wall.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Quinn Hughes must be consulted before any new free agent signings from now on.
You know I’ve always wondered why GM’s don’t consult with the teams best players on who they should target more often. They’re the ones that can give you on ice insight that could be valuable bits of info.

Obviously there’s a whole list of problems that can arise from that but isn’t the world much a better place with rose colored glasses 🤓

TomWillander1RD

Jul 21, 2004
You know I’ve always wondered why GM’s don’t consult with the teams best players on who they should target more often. They’re the ones that can give you on ice insight that could be valuable bits of info.

Obviously there’s a whole list of problems that can arise from that but isn’t the world much a better place with rose colored glasses 🤓

The extreme on the other side would be a situation like LeBron James acting as a GM. If it means Quinn Hughes bringing his family to the team, like LeBron did with his son, I’d be all for it! :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: LemonSauceD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad