Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | These Little Piggies Are Not Going To The Market…

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
8-Year Contract Deadline: June 30th, 9pm PST
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Hooz

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope Lebrun got it wrong on Carrier, he would’ve been my #1 target. Still wouldn’t be surprised if they circle back to Zadorov one last time.

Reactions: ChilliBilly

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
Plan b haul:

Stamkos/marchessault
Dillion/roy
Plus take a chance on skinner

Plan c:
Circle back to Z and sign depth players

And Go big at TDL and get someone like crosby(ofc they will lose good assets)

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Really hope Lebrun got it wrong on Carrier, he would’ve been my #1 target. Still wouldn’t be surprised if they circle back to Zadorov one last time.
Zad can circle back to us with his tailored coattails between his legs

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Skjei, Roy, Marchessault, Dillon and obviously Reinhart would be great signings still.

Arvidsson, Stephenson, Toffoli, Heinen, DeBrusk would all be decent adds depending on cost.

And there are other names still out there as well.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
kings have $20m in cap and are letting roy walk. i think they are going big game forward hunting tomorrow. probably marchessault plus.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I hope they only sign reasonable contracts, and I would be fine waiting to the trade deadline and going in with a tone of cap space. Do not trade another bloody 1st unless its a bargain deal.

There is so much whining at the draft that we don't have any picks, then everyone serves up our 1sts and 2nds like they are candy.

We can bring up Raty Bains and Karlson to add to what we have in the lineup. They will all be cheap and have shown that they are at least borderline nHLers. On D I know Friedman and Juulson are borderline as well, but between Hirose McWard Wolanin and hopefully we have a 7th man. Sign a $2M free agent like we did last year to shore things up.

Edit, and I would cheerfully pay $5M to bring back Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay