Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | League Wide Chaos

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Last one was over 1,000. Use this thread to discuss league-wide trade and free agent rumours. The Around the League thread is for coaching changes, league news, SCF chat, etc.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Last edited:

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
I'm liking that the new management draws a line in the sand and doesn't waver too far from it in negotiations. If they player wants to be part of what we're building they have to decide whether they want to chase a payday and move all their stuff...or buy in and take a still life changing amount of money in a place where you are valued and your role is substantial.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Myers had an amazing season last year, but let's face it. It was few in far between. I almost want to try anyone new in his position or just go back to Tanev if possible. Dillon, Haakanpa, Carrier or whatever. Myers had a couple of seasons out of the 5 where he was good, but most of it has been chaotic. Last season I admit though, he was was solid throughout the regular season and the playoffs.

I like Rutherfords hardball system, you really want to stay here then take a paycut and help us out.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Whether who we sign or not, I am just happy to have Vancouver as a destination for players wanting to play for again. Benning totally destroyed the hockey culture and I am so happy that Allvin and Rutherford have built it up again. Players on expiring contracts still want to play here, and are willing to wait things out. While future oncomers are all rumored to be interested in playing for the team aswell. What a turn around. Props to Allvin and Rutherford, to turn this mess around and make it a destination again is truly remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad