Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Chaos Undivided

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here. Use this thread to discuss league-wide trade and free agent rumours. The Around the League thread is for coaching changes, league news, etc.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Reactions: mathonwy

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Gifted is a must. Fast Shot if I’m going with a small arm pistol play through and want to take as many shot as possible. Otherwise I kind of just stick with Gifted. I haven’t played in a very long time, though.

I find Fast Shot to be perfect for run n gun style where you just bust out a minigun type weapon and let them have it (Sulik you dumb shit I TOLD you to stay close me...). Of course later on I started to see more value in the aimed shots when you pop someone's eyeballs from half a screen away.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I find Fast Shot to be perfect for run n gun style where you just bust out a minigun type weapon and let them have it (Sulik you dumb shit I TOLD you to stay close me...). Of course later on I started to see more value in the aimed shots when you pop someone's eyeballs from half a screen away.

Aimed Shot with a Gauss rifle is the deadliest thing in the game. Can incapacitate damn near any enemy.

Reactions: Nopefully

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Having 3 come is better than 1
Am I way overthinking this? I mean I know I'm crass and unfunny in general so save it. Or don't. SMD.

But anyway, I was gonna reply "That's what she said." before worrying someone was gonna connect the joke to the very unfunny World Juniors stuff with the group sex legal issues ongoing.

Are group sex jokes canceled?

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
How exactly do sign and trades work in the NHL? The return would be higher than merely acquiring rights, so would our 2nd next year be enough or not enough? Getting Guentzel for 8 would be insane, I wouldn't even care with the albatross term at that AAV.

they don't really? the only time it's happened that i can remember is severson and new jersey didn't really want to resign him (not at anywhere near what he could command, at least). they got a 3rd i think for helping out columbus?

with a case like carolina where the team wants to retain the player i imagine the cost would be astronomical. why would they faciliate vancouver signing guentzel unless he straight up said he'd never play in carolina? if they offered 8x8 then anyone else would have to offer 9.15x7 just to match the dollars. doing a sign and trade means they lose that advantage

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
i know he wasn't great in the playoffs but i hope the canucks can sign walker on monday. he's a budget version of hronek but he'd at least be an option if myers reverts to his old ways or there's an injury to hronek or myers. they need to figure out a left side guy too if dhillon is out. maybe edmundson or kylington?

it's gonna be rough if they go into the season with soucy/myers and either friedman or juulsen pencilled in on the 3rd pairing (but i thought the exact same thing last season, soo....)

HelloCookie

Nov 23, 2016
Finland
I heard last night at the pub from someone who knows Tuomo Ruutu that Florida is going to trade their 2025 2nd and this years 4th in order to get Henry Mews in the 2nd round to make everyone happy that he's with the Panthers selling jerseys

• Love
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad