Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Chaos Undivided

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here. Use this thread to discuss league-wide trade and free agent rumours. The Around the League thread is for coaching changes, league news, etc.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Reactions: mathonwy

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
They’ve opened way too much cap space for this to be the outcome. It’s far more likely, unfortunately, they end up with at least one contract we don’t like. Probably at forward.

For once, it would be nice to land a big fish to a solid deal. They almost all just re-sign or go to New York.

It’s impossible to avoid comparisons to Gillis’ Sundin signing. Would depend entirely on term.
Sundin was offered $10 million per in 2009. That must be equal to $16 million now

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
alvin must be cooking a bigger trade. if they cant get jg59 Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST? damn but signings dont even come until later our time. 11am noonish

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Carolina is so annoying, I hope teams just ignore them for everything lol

“How about Necas”
“Necas and a 7th?” … “Necas and a 6th?”
Outside of the obvious like Edmonton and Toronto, the Hurricanes may be my most disliked NHL franchise. I just find a disproportionate compared to other teams amount of what I hear about and/or from them to be eye-rolling and/or irritating. Eat shit and fold.

Feb 19, 2018
Necas is reported the best hand on Carolina. They have no reason to trade him knowing he will flourish. Carolina selling the bar high is what I hope our management team does as well

LandfiII

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: PuckMunchkin
Feb 19, 2018
We moved Mikheyev and that was our draft move. Time to get the big fish we are hunting and I have no doubt he wants to play for a former coach who won the Jack Adam’s this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad