GDT: Canucks @ Jets Part Deux

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
zQ2NQEW.png

Canuck16

that's curtains!
Apr 11, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I liked the effort. Sloppy line change on goal 3. Bad goal allowed by Lack on goals 4 and 5. I think the Jets are in trouble heading on the road.

Rest up Canucks.

Booshami

Apr 19, 2012
Vancouver
Yep, this time it was Lack who killed them. Those last 2 goals were absolute back breakers. The offense did all they could to stay in the game.

Just give Lack a rest. Seriously. Not blaming it all on him before people ****ing jump on me, just saying he's letting in a lot of goals lately.
Rest Lack against L.A.? Not a chance. What happens if we lose that game, he's gonna have to start the one after. I don't know why Markstrom wasn't the starter against Chicago.

Jun 15, 2014
I'm not even mad that we lost. Seriously, it's too early to be upset. With that being said, the Jets looked pretty meh to me in a must win game.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Our D outside of Edler and Tanev has been subpar all year. It's just something we need to accept until we jettison some D and bring in some new guys.

I said it before: the defense after our first pair needs to be completely re-tooled. Corrado is obviously a part of that. The rest of our prospects are complete wild cards though.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
If the kings lose, then this loss is best case scenario imo lol

arsmaster*

maybe he means solidify us in net by being a better backup than markstrom

i think he can do that

Possibly. Figured it was a shot at lack.

Lack had no chance on either of the first period goals. That's 3 goals.

He's getting ragged on for the 5th goal that sure you'd like him to get put that plays on Hansen.

Canucks had a poor game today but lack is where the stripes because it's an easy target with his work load. I haven't seen much in his play to indicate he's fatigued. He probably is.I personally would have given him the Chicago game off but he was good there.

Sucks we can't show up and play a tight game here.

Zaddy91

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Bieksa, Sbisa, Higgins, Vey

Should not be on this team next year, Higgins specifically can stay but all other 3 must move, when this team is firing on all cylinders Higgins should be the 14th forward

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
- Sloppy defense.
- I don't know why the urgency shows up near the end.
- Need to be more physical against a team like the Jets.

Hamhuis - Bieksa
Edler - Tanev
Stanton - Biega

That would be a nice defense with what we got.

arsmaster*

I implore the "4 goals should win you the game crowd" to watch the first period goals.

Booshami

Apr 19, 2012
Vancouver
- Sloppy defense.
- I don't know why the urgency shows up near the end.
- Need to be more physical against a team like the Jets.

Hamhuis - Bieksa
Edler - Tanev
Stanton - Biega

That would be a nice defense with what we got.
Swap Weber for Bieksa and i'd be a happy camper

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I actually feel sorry for the 'Nucks d-men right now....you can tell, they don't have a clue where to put the puck....totally freelancing in their own zone right now.....team seems to have absolutely zero systems play...unfortunately too late now to rebuild that part of their game...needs to start in training camp and by this point in the season has to be second nature...Jets could have had 12 goals today.....they can't get Travis Green up here fast enough imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad