Post-Game Talk: Canucks @ Hawks: We won in Shootout!?!? 3-2 (Kassian, Daniel, Kesler)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Just came back from the game, first time at the Madhouse. Other than the anthem, and the post goal celebrations, was a pretty lifeless atmosphere. Was glad to see the comeback, our goals you could hear the 20 odd Canuck fans cheer - not sure I've ever felt so vulnerable cheering on the Canucks! Great win, Alberts was horrible. Time for Corrado to get the call!

Congratulations on surviving a trip into enemy territory.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
I honestly believe that Henrik Sedin is the worst shootout player in NHL history.

Yes, even worse than Jason Allison.

Possible exaggeration.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
I firmly believe the Sedins get a LITTLE bit faster every year and they have now reached a spot where they are not considered slow skaters anymore

Nah, they're still pretty slow. They don't need to be fast so it's not really a problem. But yeah, they're still terrible skaters.

Wetcoaster

Nah, they're still pretty slow. They don't need to be fast so it's not really a problem. But yeah, they're still terrible skaters.
Only if you are ranking speed. They are very solid on their skates and can make turns in a phone booth and give change.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
‏@patersonjeff2h
Updated season stats for #Canucks Lack: 5-2 with 1.98 GAA & 92.7%

‏@sportsnetmurph2h
@eddielack impressive all season, but especially in seemingly throw away games at end of trips in St. Loo and now Chicago.

@BradZiemer1h
Torts on his team: “They showed us a little balls, that’s what they did.”

@patersonjeff30m
#Canucks & Hawks have played twice this year. 0 roughing penalties. 0 fighting majors.

Wetcoaster

The Canucks now are 2-4 in shootouts.

The worst team?

DRW at 0-6. YIKES. Talk about not managing your losses.

NJD at 0-5.

And Washington is at the other end of the spectrum with 11 shootouts and winning EIGHT!!!

In the West the Canucks rank 13th out of 14 in shootout wins while in the East they would sit 9th out of 16.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
I'm a big fan of his, Chicago guys were very impartial, and even pro lack pointing out great saves.
It was good, but I wouldn't call it impartial, as they found an extra gear for Chicago goals. Certainly wasn't patronizing like CBC is, though.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
I find it hard to believe Detroit is struggling in the East, maybe the style is different which maybe true

I think once they're fully healthy they might go on a tear they're looking pretty beat up right now

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
I think once they're fully healthy they might go on a tear they're looking pretty beat up right now

I'm excited about us getting a healthy roster again too. I really think with a healthy roster and playing with some Tortorella confidence we can make a run in the playoffs.

One of the idiot guys on sportsnet was saying we gotta trade Bo Horvat at the deadline for Andrew Ladd to make a run... I can't stand the sportsnet panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad