GDT: Canucks @ Hawks 10/22/24 7:15 CHSN

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
again with the roster, the coaching and the tv situation, it’s like the Wirtz clan is trying to turn fans away. Whatever buzz the cup run created is long gone. The Hawks as an organization are putting themselves in a very bad spot

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
oh yeah, now i remeber that you think that you can evaluate the contribution of a stay at home defenseman playing the bulk of his career in the dead puck era based on +/- and pims and literally nothing else lmao.
The guy contributed a whole lot to losing efforts, that's for sure. Kind of like his time with the Blackhawks, ironically.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Them getting a goal there 5v3 and Bedard not being a part of it is honestly worse than them not scoring at all. I can't believe he can't get on the scoresheet again its so annoying.

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
I will forever wish that we lived in an alternate reality where Davidson signed Kane to come back and play with bedard this past summer. We would have been so much more enjoyable to watch. Bedard would have had someone actually competent to play with.

One could only dream.

Reactions: Praetorian Caps

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
He’s been everywhere. Can’t fault him. Shooting from everywhere, crashing the net. Just couldn’t get a bounce tonight

At some point you've got to fault him just a bit. With all those standards/expectations "not getting the bounces" doesn't fly as an excuse. He needs to score goals.

statswatcher

the smartest guy in athens knows he's dumb
Jul 27, 2022
The guy contributed a whole lot to losing efforts, that's for sure. Kind of like his time with the Blackhawks, ironically.
that's a cute line. it's a shame that it's an empty rhetorical trick. i'm sure the more easily impressed among us will feel you've actually said something relevant here.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm not sure what the Hawks were thinking with the Brodie contract. He's just as bad as the dogshit they had on D last season and you give him two seasons? I would rather see anyone playing over him. And somehow Jones and Murphy have been worse tonight. Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad