GDT: Canucks @ Hawks 10/22/24 7:15 CHSN

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
He definitely didn’t.

He did.

He doesn’t touch it to make it offside until after his skate comes back to the blue line. He pushes the puck offside, “tags up”, and then touches the puck in the OZone.

Stuff like this is why I prefer the Canadian broadcast. They cited the rule immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: d rake and Pez68

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
AA on the ice for that Hall goal. Promote him again but to a better team via trade.

No return pieces necessary.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
He did.

He doesn’t touch it to make it offside until after his skate comes back to the blue line. He pushes the puck offside, “tags up”, and then touches the puck in the OZone.

Stuff like this is why I prefer the Canadian broadcast. They cited the rule immediately.
That’s not what happened though. Sherwood knocked the puck out of the zone while straddling the blue line. He then completely entered the zone while the puck completely exited the zone. He then pulled the puck back into the zone without ever tagging up

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
He did.

Doesn’t have anything to do with citing a rule lol.

Anyway. That is onside. I watched it again. It’s on.

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
I don’t want to wait a few more years for a top line talent to develop to play with Bedard.

Sign or trade for someone after this season.

Why would anyone want him? He blows.

He’s better than anything Edmonton has for their second and third pairing. He’s a Stanley boy. RD is a tough spot to fill.

It makes too much sense so it’ll never happen.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
It’s actually onside if you watch it slow. Foligno knocks it in and he’s on. Then it goes out and he touches it back in and he’s off. Then he touches the line again and then the puck. So he’s on.

It looked to me from the overhead that he pulled the puck back in over the blue line and it didn't leave his stick until after it was inside the blue line (when his skates were still well offside).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad