Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Coyotes - 5-1 (Garland, Horvat, Pettersson, Miller, Boeser)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Favourite #21 memory?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Am I the only one who loves what Burroughs brings? The guy has been way better than I expected for dirt cheap. Also I'll give juulsen credit, he broke this game open with that pinch and then great pass.
I think he's got potential to be a top 4 RD. Burroughs has hardly any NHL experience, this is his 1st real season and imagine what he looks like in 2-3 years.

Well he just cost a goal now.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Am I the only one who loves what Burroughs brings? The guy has been way better than I expected for dirt cheap. Also I'll give juulsen credit, he broke this game open with that pinch and then great pass.

Like both moving forward good depth guys Hunt is a seat warmer and if those 2 and Rathbone improve bottom d is better

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Why do I feel like Crouse fits the mold of 23/24 year old players that the Canucks are looking for.

Because he is exactly what this team needs and is miles better then Chiasson at it. I can see Arizona poking around at Boeser if he becomes available. They need to get to the floor and Boeser would fit well with Chychurn, Keller, Schmaltz

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Many of their veteran players (which is 50% of their squad) are just old shitty players so it's no surprise they cannot sustain 60 min of hockey at this level. Like, Phil Kessel looks fat.

3rfnpte4re811.jpg

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Maybe bruce and Travis were right about Hogs, And we were wrong?

But he has looked pretty good tonight

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I bought a new jersey and was going to put Hoglander on it but I think I’ll go Demko

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad