Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Coyotes - 5-1 (Garland, Horvat, Pettersson, Miller, Boeser)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Favourite #21 memory?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
This is the same Arizona I’ve seen 3 times now in the last couple weeks.

Come out well, take the game to the other team, then allow a goal and totally collapse.

Thats what happens when you dont have the horses to get back into the game

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
LE still doing all the little things
loui-meme.png

Reactions: ChuckNorris4Cup

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
I don't want to trade Schenn at all. I think he provides tremendous value to this team, and he is a gamer.
If he is traded a pick in the first two rounds of the draft, or Nothing.

I agree

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
This is the same Arizona I’ve seen 3 times now in the last couple weeks.

Come out well, take the game to the other team, then allow a goal and totally collapse.

Many of their veteran players (which is 50% of their squad) are just old shitty players so it's no surprise they cannot sustain 60 min of hockey at this level. Like, Phil Kessel looks fat.

3rfnpte4re811.jpg

Reactions: MS and Peen

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
I want to see Hughes and OEL together on the 1st PP unit. OEL is better at shooting and he passes the puck in your wheelhouse, which Hughes surprisingly doesn't do that well.

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
Am I the only one who loves what Burroughs brings? The guy has been way better than I expected for dirt cheap. Also I'll give juulsen credit, he broke this game open with that pinch and then great pass.

Reactions: Canuckle1970

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Is there a stat for broken sticks by a team? Canucks have to be at the top. Literally every game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad