Rumor: Canucks confirm that Zadorov will be hitting the market on July 1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DeltaSwede

Jun 15, 2011
Gbg
Shame they couldn't get him done but it's nice to see management stick to their number and make tough decisions.

He was great for the Canucks. Maybe he will get overpaid but I think the fans of whatever team he signs for will end up really liking him either way.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I'm worried Trotz is in love with this guy. Don't get me wrong, he's great and was awesome against us (had no idea he could skate like that honestly)... but he's going to kill his value if he is signing at 6.25 or something insane.

Good for him. Get the bag, but I don't think this deal will be one any team base is excited about.

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
So they chose Myers over Zadorov

No the Canucks will choose a 3d making around 3-4mil over Z who probably wants 5+ with term.

Canucks want to invest that saving on their forward group.

Cant really blame them.. If Soucy wasnt signed and better defensively than Z then I wouldnt have minded signing him to 5mil to play top 4 for us.

However, with Hughes and Soucy on the left side being deployed with all the tough mathcups, it just doesnt make sense to pay Z 5+ mil

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Alvin decided. What a clown. Sounds like sour grapes on arguably their best dman in the playoffs.

The Canucks have like 16m in space, they could have signed Zadorov to whatever he wanted.

Alvin chose to not match their ask, and this could very well be a public play to pressure the Zadorov camp into accepting whatever they offered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad