Rumor: Canucks confirm that Zadorov will be hitting the market on July 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DeltaSwede

Jun 15, 2011
Gbg
Shame they couldn't get him done but it's nice to see management stick to their number and make tough decisions.

He was great for the Canucks. Maybe he will get overpaid but I think the fans of whatever team he signs for will end up really liking him either way.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I'm worried Trotz is in love with this guy. Don't get me wrong, he's great and was awesome against us (had no idea he could skate like that honestly)... but he's going to kill his value if he is signing at 6.25 or something insane.

Good for him. Get the bag, but I don't think this deal will be one any team base is excited about.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Myers was 3.5M I think. Much less.
3 million

Whoever signs this guy will absolutely love the big Z. Great teammate, amazing with the media and steps it up in the playoffs. Really enjoyed his short time here in Vancouver, Zadorov is a beauty and will be missed.

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
So they chose Myers over Zadorov

No the Canucks will choose a 3d making around 3-4mil over Z who probably wants 5+ with term.

Canucks want to invest that saving on their forward group.

Cant really blame them.. If Soucy wasnt signed and better defensively than Z then I wouldnt have minded signing him to 5mil to play top 4 for us.

However, with Hughes and Soucy on the left side being deployed with all the tough mathcups, it just doesnt make sense to pay Z 5+ mil

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I’m hoping Leafs can get Roy but I’m fearful of Zadorov and Tanev

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad