Injury Report: Canucks 2017-2018 Injury Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Del Zotto, Pouliot and Gudbranson have all been worse defensemen than the three you listed.
Del Zotto and Pouliot have been worse than Hutton? Yeah okay buddy.

Hutton's been piss-poor this season. Far from the Hutton we saw when he came into the league and hell even last year. He's regressed so bad it's painful to watch the guy play. As much as he's a fan favourite here, it's hard for me to root against the guy but man his play with the puck has been so terrible to say the least.

Del Zotto and Pouliot have been our best defenseman on most nights. Biega's also up there. Stecher decent. Gudbranson and Hutton, not so decent (I also like Gudbranson too).

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.

Hutton's been piss-poor this season. Far from the Hutton we saw when he came into the league and hell even last year. He's regressed so bad it's painful to watch the guy play. As much as he's a fan favourite here, it's hard for me to root against the guy but man his play with the puck has been so terrible to say the least.

Del Zotto and Pouliot have been our best defenseman on most nights. Biega's also up there. Stecher decent. Gudbranson and Hutton, not so decent (I also like Gudbranson too).

Tanev +9
Gudbranson +2
Biega -1
Hutton -3
Edler -5
Stecher -9
Poiliot -9
Del Zotto -13

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
I just don't get the impression that Green likes Hutton for whatever reason. Sure his point totals are way down but I thought he had been playing some decent defence so far this season. The 'tell' for me re Green disliking him was switching him over to the wrong side before scratching him. To me it smacked of looking for an excuse.

Hutton has never been comfortable on the wrong side and Green would, or certainly should know this about him. So when you have a shortage of right shots you switch over the guy arguably least comfortable with the change and voila, you have the predictable result; a bad performance and the justification for phasing him out of the picture you're looking for.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
200w.gif

Reactions: dim jim

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Why are people acting like him getting hit in the face with the puck and is another example of him being easily injured or brittle or whatever. Pretty sure the result is the same with any player who gets hit in the face like that.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

I would love to live in your world wheee Pouliot is even the 6th best defensemen on this team. Do you have to pay taxes in the world you live in?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad