Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
5-3 Oilers are goals by Horvat Trammer and Hutty

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I hate to say it but I am feeling confident that we will end the season with wins against Alberta. GOD DAMNIT

Last home games for them, they might bring it. It isn't like the Canucks are playing well, they got outplayed in California trip despite getting the points.

Last edited:

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Your fear was not groundless. I nearly did that - or Nickleback. But I don't really mind KD Lang. She's a hell of a singer. And I didn't want to kick Edmontonians with Nickelback when they're already down.

I liked her early material. But I'm now a big fan of Porkbelly Futures.

Win One Before I Die

Cautious Optimism
Jul 31, 2007
Last home games for them, they might bring it. It isn't like the Canucks are playing well, they got outplayed in California trip despite getting the points.

You really under estimate the Canucks ability to end up in the worst case scenario. THey are going to end up picking 7th. Its just the way she ****ing goes

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
We're gonna go 6-0 to finish the season after not putting together a 3 game winning streak all season. The old Maple Leafs model for mediocrity!

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Go Canucks Go :yo:

Win these for pride! :yo:

Our rookies will look back at these riveting games against the lottery Alberta teams and be better for it... Horvat will remember our glorious wins in Edmonton when he's on a breakaway in game 7 of the SCF and it will propel him to score!

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
McLellan absolutely flamed his team after that stinker at home against the Flames....last game at Rexall....if the Oil can't get up for this one, they don't have a pulse...could see a 5-3 loss....hopefully Tryamkin and Virtanen can crush some of those perimeter forwards the Oilers have.:handclap:

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
If the Oilers have any pride at all left as hockey players... they'll win the last game ever in a building that saw dynasty teams win cups.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
If we can dodge a wrench, we can dodge this game;

how-i-feel-playing-dodgeball-o.gif

Crap.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Go Canucks Go :yo:

Win these for pride! :yo:

Our rookies will look back at these riveting games against the lottery Alberta teams and be better for it... Horvat will remember our glorious wins in Edmonton when he's on a breakaway in game 7 of the SCF and it will propel him to score!

Wow, I legit thought you were another poster here for a sec :laugh:

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
go oilers take those two wins. snap vans 3 game winning streak.. at a very bad time to say the least nucks need to get at least a top 5 pick

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Woooott!!

Go Canucks!!!

#TeamPride
#Top3PicksAreOverrated
#UselessWinsAreTheBest

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
"Edmonton, 18-20-2 at home, will play its last game at Rexall Place, where the Oilers have played since 1974, when they were in the World Hockey Association. "We want to make sure that we do our part in providing [the alumni and fans] something to be proud of and an entertaining night," coach Todd McLellan told the Oilers website after practice Tuesday. "The effort part is something I am counting on." Edmonton has lost three straight games and three straight at home, getting outscored 10-3. 'As a whole group here, I think we want to play our best here for the final game,' forward Connor McDavid said. 'We'd obviously like to leave this building with a bang. ...we definitely want to put together a good game here to close it out.'"

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
"Edmonton, 18-20-2 at home, will play its last game at Rexall Place, where the Oilers have played since 1974, when they were in the World Hockey Association. "We want to make sure that we do our part in providing [the alumni and fans] something to be proud of and an entertaining night," coach Todd McLellan told the Oilers website after practice Tuesday. "The effort part is something I am counting on." Edmonton has lost three straight games and three straight at home, getting outscored 10-3. 'As a whole group here, I think we want to play our best here for the final game,' forward Connor McDavid said. 'We'd obviously like to leave this building with a bang. ...we definitely want to put together a good game here to close it out.'"

Canucks win 4-3

7089374.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad