Post-Game Talk: Canucks 2 @ Coyotes 1 | Quietest GDT of the year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
In fairness, it was terrible sarcasm or a terrible attempt at humour. Totally misplaced. Next time just congratulate the fella instead of trying too hard. :laugh:

seriously? has no one ever worked in a place where everyone gives you a hard time? And trying to hard?

back to the game, fortunate on that one ... again ....

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
cmon vrbata wake the **** up and score some goalssss last time he scored was against buffalo if i recall? hattrick

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Hah...yay for us that the challenge works out.

Still hate the whole process though.

I don't mind the interference challenges. It somehow bothers me that the offside is one sided...no chance to get back a clean entry that is blown dead.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Over the last two minutes I would say 6 or 7 Canucks failed to clear. :laugh:

True.

Sloppy all around. Turnover stats off the charts.

Vrbata's was just...a particularly irritating lack of try, that led to a...not goal.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Two minutes for Grossman.
tumblr_ltzo4lP1eA1r2l5gfo1_250.gif

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
This delayed offside coaching challenge thing is the worst thing to happen to hockey in 20 years. I don't care if it helps us or hurts us. It's a joke.

Also Vrbata needs to **** off. Seriously, what a quitter.

Agreed. If it's so close that the best linesman in the world can't tell does it have any effect on the play whatsoever? Personally I'm all for abolishing offsides altogether.

just22

Aug 2, 2009
This delayed offside coaching challenge thing is the worst thing to happen to hockey in 20 years. I don't care if it helps us or hurts us. It's a joke.

Also Vrbata needs to **** off. Seriously, what a quitter.

What exactly is so terrible about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad