Post-Game Talk: Canucks 1 @ Wild 0 | Nilsson trolls Markstrom + Bustanen plays like Rantanen

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaunce4gm

Trusted Hockey Man
Dec 5, 2015
Victoria B.C.
What would people have said 3 months ago if we said that Virtanen would be one of the best players in the preseason, would stick with the Canucks, would be the RW on the Sedin line, would score in Back to back games, AND the Sedins would have a combined zero assists on Virtanen's goals?

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver

tenor.gif

Reactions: sunnyvale420

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
What would people have said 3 months ago if we said that Virtanen would be one of the best players in the preseason, would stick with the Canucks, would be the RW on the Sedin line, would score in Back to back games, AND the Sedins would have a combined zero assists on Virtanen's goals?

I did say he would be better this year and was told I was wrong and that he was a bust...but whatever, I'm happy for the kid.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Am at least happy the goal was scored by a player I’ve long wanted to see have success. Takes the sting off the win ;)

Brock Boeser

Mar 11, 2013

Daniel passed it to Virtanen on the 2 on 1 lol

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
You seem happy:) I'm glad you are:P
I'm not mad which is obviously what you're implying. This team is a middling team at best. We all know what happened last year when it was being rubbed in our faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad