GDT: Canes @ Sabres - Certain To Be Postponed - Date TBD

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
CANES LINES (assuming Dwyer is injurized)

Tlusty - Staal - Semin
Skinner - Staal - Lindholm
Gerbe - Malhotra - Ruutu
Bowman - Nash - Dvorak

Sekera - Faulk
Hainsey - Liles
Harrison - Komisarek

Khudobin
Peters

SABRES LINES
Matt Moulson, Cody Hodgson, Tylers Ennis/Myers, Drew Stafford, Jamie McBain (obligatory)
rest doesn't ****ing matter

Miller
Enroth

WIN OR GTFO
JFWP
5-1 LOSS
OTHER CLICHES

golfpro827

Jun 30, 2013
Raleigh, NC
While Harrison and Komi have been good, I'd be surprised to see them play again tonight. One of them I think will be scratched.

golfpro827

Jun 30, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Why? Go with what's working.

I'll wonder aloud again: what happened to Jamie McBain? Man, he just never got better.

Just back to back scnearios they have usually rotated defensemen in and out. Not saying they should, just I think that's what will happen.

McBain has always sucked.

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
Other cliches, you say...

WHITE-BOX-MID.png

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
First game (finally) against gong show Buffalo. They're icing their usual AHL defense, which is an excuse we've all heard before. If the Hurricanes goof this up, I'll throw things.

We'll face Enroth...

In 3 games against Enroth, the Hurricanes have scored 1, 0, and 5 goals, so who the **** knows?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
It's a game we should win, even despite playing last night. But, given that it's the Canes, we'll lose.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Hah, fair enough. I just wouldn't agree that he "sucked". Maybe defensively, but he was pretty decent offensively for a time. Now he seems barely capable of doing that, though Buffalo can't score from top to bottom.

get tanked

Apr 8, 2011
Rofleigh
Buffalo's lineup is scary, Tyler Ennis is averaging 12 points per game (link). Really impressive for a Canadian kid playing in upstate New York.

15-1 loss, Honey Boo Boo scores 10 goals.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
So with the trade talks heating up, we may actually be facing Buffalo's new starter. Apparently, a deal is close between Buffalo and the Blues involving Miller.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad