GDT: Canes @ Panthers: Biggest Game of The Year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
Hey, what Eastern Conference teams am I supposed to root against? I mean I know “F*@k the Blackhawks and Predators” in the Western Conference, but I need some intel on the EC.

Penguins I’m sure, because always the Penguins.

Screw it I can't figure it out

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    901 KB · Views: 2

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Just got home from what I heard on the radio the puck was in our end . but we scored 2 early?

Reactions: zman77

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
**** the Pens... I apologize if that was aggressive

Although I agree with the sentiment, for tonight's purposes, our chances of making the playoffs are about the same (plus 0.5 percent with MON win) with either a Montreal or Pittsburgh regulation win. We only lose out (minus 2.5 percent) if the game goes to OT.

I know a lot of folks are angling for Metro-3 (or better), but our first priority has to be getting in. And when you get right down to it, there's really no difference between Metro-3 or WC-1 since the Islanders/Caps haven't decided who's winning the division yet. Either would be better than WC-2, but in is in, so I don't care if we knock out MTL, PIT or CBJ, as long as we knock one of them out.

Final shots in the first period, 12-4 in favor of MTL. Score 3-0, PIT.

And I thought we got too cute with the 2-0 lead. There's a fine line between confident and over-confident and I think we crossed it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad