GDT: Canes @ Panthers: Biggest Game of The Year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SliceNDice92

Dec 10, 2017
Although I agree with the sentiment, for tonight's purposes, our chances of making the playoffs are about the same (plus 0.5 percent with MON win) with either a Montreal or Pittsburgh regulation win. We only lose out (minus 2.5 percent) if the game goes to OT.

I know a lot of folks are angling for Metro-3 (or better), but our first priority has to be getting in. And when you get right down to it, there's really no difference between Metro-3 or WC-1 since the Islanders/Caps haven't decided who's winning the division yet. Either would be better than WC-2, but in is in, so I don't care if we knock out MTL, PIT or CBJ, as long as we knock one of them out.

Final shots in the first period, 12-4 in favor of MTL. Score 3-0, PIT.

And I thought we got too cute with the 2-0 lead. There's a fine line between confident and over-confident and I think we crossed it.
Honestly i want Columbus to miss the playoffs after mortgaging what they did to acquire those UFAs. If they don't make it they can definitely say goodbye to bread man and Bob and possibly Duchene being the fact he wants to go to a contender.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Play a tight 3rd period.
Score on a Florida turn-over.
or
Win on in OT with a Sebastian Aho steal and snipe.

Reactions: Tryamw

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
This is one of those 'gut it out games' 'cause the players are tired and beat up.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Heavy Legs.
Gotta pick up your skates, make plays and get off the ice.
'Canes will win this game!!
'Go 'Canes Go!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad