GDT: Canes @ Panthers: Biggest Game of The Year?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Hey guys, I'm having an argument with my wife. How many times do you think it's acceptable to wear a pair of jeans between washes?

I'm like two, maybe three, assuming there are no obvious poop/grease/ketchup/mustard/bbq sauce spots on them. But she's all, no, you should only wear them once.

I mean, it's not like I'm out here working construction or running a marathon. I sit my fat ass in an office chair for 8 hours. I'm not getting sweaty. I'm not getting dirty. It seems wasteful to wash them every time. Plus I only have like 3 good pairs, if I was to wash them every day I'd need at least 6-7 pairs with the current laundry schedule and that's like $100 minimum.

ETA: oops thought this was the lounge thread
Bought a pair in October that I wear a couple to a few times a week and I’ve only washed them twice. Washing them ruins them. There are articles out there with quotes from a Levi person who says the same thing, I think the proper way to “wash” them is throw them in the freezer.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
This re-reminds me, I need to contact the Canes about re-enacting the Wrath of Khan death scene for one of the post-game deal. I mean, there are glass walls everywhere, it seems like kind of a no brainer

Obviously, Willy would be Kirk. Spock would be somebody who is the sacrificial type. Martinook maybe? or McGinn. somebody appropriately gritty

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
This re-reminds me, I need to contact the Canes about re-enacting the Wrath of Khan death scene for one of the post-game deal. I mean, there are glass walls everywhere, it seems like kind of a no brainer

Obviously, Willy would be Kirk. Spock would be somebody who is the sacrificial type. Martinook maybe? or McGinn. somebody appropriately gritty

Does Spock go in the penalty box?

Or do you send Willy into the penalty box and re-enact Into Darkness instead?

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
These questions must be answered...
No, no they don’t.

upload_2019-3-2_18-17-9.gif

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Are you wearing the jeans all day or are they only worn for work/whatever, and then you change into something more comfortable when you come home?

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Hey guys, I'm having an argument with my wife. How many times do you think it's acceptable to wear a pair of jeans between washes?

I'm like two, maybe three, assuming there are no obvious poop/grease/ketchup/mustard/bbq sauce spots on them. But she's all, no, you should only wear them once.

I mean, it's not like I'm out here working construction or running a marathon. I sit my fat ass in an office chair for 8 hours. I'm not getting sweaty. I'm not getting dirty. It seems wasteful to wash them every time. Plus I only have like 3 good pairs, if I was to wash them every day I'd need at least 6-7 pairs with the current laundry schedule and that's like $100 minimum.

ETA: oops thought this was the lounge thread

I never wash jeans. I just wear them until they can't be worn again, then cut them off super short and where them as a bathing suit.

Reactions: SlavinAway

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Are you wearing the jeans all day or are they only worn for work/whatever, and then you change into something more comfortable when you come home?

Oh absolutely the latter. I never wear pants of any kind at home. We’re a borderline nudist household tbh

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Do you wear underwear?
Do you dribble?
Thorough wiper?
Booty sweat?
Frequent lap dance host?

These questions must be answered before I can render my answer.

1. Yes
2. Doesn’t everybody, at least a little?
3. More of a bidet guy but yeah. I’m not saying you’d want to eat off my butthole, but if you did you wouldn’t catch anything
4. Only in the summer but I wear shorts during the summer anyway, not jeans
5. What’s your definition of “frequent” exactly?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad