GDT: Canes@Habs (29-02-20/7:00PM)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So we stop talking about everything because it's all Molson's fault, he kept the GM, who kept the coach, who's playing Danault as a #1C.

We talk a alot about Danault, because some think he's a #1C, some think that he's a #2C, some think that he's a #3C. You almost never read that Lehky or Armia are top-6 players, that's why their no debate about that in this board, because we all have the same opinion on them.

Fair enough if some think he's a number 1 C, I see the debate.

But, imo, if you put Danault on the 4th line you won't see him pout like Domi did when he was put on the wing or as 3c. You'll see Danault take his lunch pail to work like he always does. Have you ever heard Danault say: "I'm a number 1 center." If you haven't heard that, why are you mad at Danault?

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Do you know how frustrating it is hearing Danault is the problem when it's Julien that's been playing him the entire year with Gallagher and Tatar and not letting Domi and Suzuki get hardly any playing time with those two???

Or are you high on something and think this is Danault's fault??

I'm a Habs fan of course I know about frustration, but quit throwing the idiot comments around. I have no problem with Danault, but he's the new Desharnais...so take a deep breath and relax.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Carolina isn't going anywhere if they have no goalie. Domi has been playing good since Byron got on his line. Byron's speed opens up the ice and Domi has been skating faster as well trying to keep up with Byron.

Love Byron, that little f***er plays the right way.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Domi and Byron have some good chemistry since the latter came back from injury!
They always had good chemistry in overtime. It's nice to see them doing well 5 on 5. Weal isn't doing too badly with them either.

Reactions: Fixxer

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Hey guys....we might have another pick coming our way soon!!!! Engels saying that let's pretend Kinkaid plays great for Charlotte. That we could actually trade him to the Canes so that Kinkaid plays in the NHL waiting for Mrazek to come in, even if he wouldn't be eligible for the playoffs. But that wouldn't be a problem. You wouldn't want him anyway....lol.

But maybe we'd be able to get a pick out of this!!!! Another one!!!!

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Bobby Smith was awesome. Especially paired up with Naslund. Awww the flashbacks lol
Montreal has the most Cups won ever but when you look at the history of forwards they do not have many in the top scoring categories. What has made Montreal great has been the some of the best goalies and defensemen to ever play the game. Our dynasties were built on defense more than flashy forwards besides of course the Rocket and Lafluer.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Hey guys....we might have another pick coming our way soon!!!! Engels saying that let's pretend Kinkaid plays great for Charlotte. That we could actually trade him to the Canes so that Kinkaid plays in the NHL waiting for Mrazek to come in, even if he wouldn't be eligible for the playoffs. But that wouldn't be a problem. You wouldn't want him anyway....lol.

He'd be traded for future consideration

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I'm a Habs fan of course I know about frustration, but quit throwing the idiot comments around. I have no problem with Danault, but he's the new Desharnais...so take a deep breath and relax.

Yeah I think this is where the frustration with Danault is coming from. Desharnais sucked - he sucked as a #1c, #2c, and #3c. This is not the case with Danault. But since it feels like it all over again, he's getting the frustration still burried from the Desharnais years...

Same with whenever Suzuki or Poehling play wing to get adapted to the NHL speed. People's frustration from Desharnais playing ahead of Galchenyuk comes out. Even though the one has nothing to do with the other.

I know these people need to take a deep breath and relax. But they don't need to throw Danault under the bus when he has nothing to do with how bad Desharnais is. Desharnais couldn't carry Danault's jock strap as a shut down center.

Reactions: 1909

Jul 6, 2016
If they can lose 2 goals leads on a regular basis, they certainly can lose a 3 goal lead too....

they have no clue how to protect a lead

Reactions: 26Mats

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Montreal has the most Cups won ever but when you look at the history of forwards they do not have many in the top scoring categories. What has made Montreal great has been the some of the best goalies and defensemen to ever play the game. Our dynasties were built on defense more than flashy forwards besides of course the Rocket and Lafluer.

Most of our great players played during a time when there wasn't a lot of points scored too. The Rocket, Beliveau, Boom etc were all top players during their time. The 70's dynasty I totally agree. our defense and goaltending were the main ingredients for our success.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Lol I just realized that when the 4th line and 3rd pairing are on the ice together, it's a full AHL squad on haha

Reactions: Walrus26

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

Do trades after the deadline have to clear waivers like in baseball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad