GDT: Canes @ Devils Game 3: (3:30PM on TBS)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
One game goal tending crisis:
Freddie sure hiccuped today & Kooch wasn’t better.

Kooch I believe gave up a bunch in Chicago down the stretch too so he seems to be trending downwards.

Young goalie so we shouldn’t count him out for future years yet.

Pesce and Skjei need to fly down to the islands tonight, rest up and fly back for Tuesday.

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
I'm honestly not worried in the slightest, it's crazy thats the best we have done in a game 3 In a long time.... If anything I'm confident more we win the series we showed tenacity and the ability to score even when we were down...
This is the main thing/silver lining I'm taking away from game 3: Carolina can win this series in the long run. Carolina kept fighting back so much even when it was looking like they were gonna be on the other side of a blow out loss this series. As bad as they were today, they looked way better than New Jersey did when they got dominated in the first two games.

If Carolina goes back to suffocating defense again like in the first two games, then I like our odds. They need to keep fighting hard, and never give up.

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
I'm honestly not worried in the slightest, it's crazy thats the best we have done in a game 3 In a long time.... If anything I'm confident more we win the series we showed tenacity and the ability to score even when we were down...

Just goes to show you we don't quit. Yeah, we let the Devils run up the score but we didn't let them throttle us 8-0 or something like that. They can enjoy their win but sometimes it's these types of games that wake the opponent up. See game 3 in the Islander series.

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
This is the main thing/silver lining I'm taking away from game 3: Carolina can win this series in the long run. Carolina kept fighting back so much even when it was looking like they were gonna be on the other side of a blow out loss this series. As bad as they were today, they looked way better than New Jersey did when they got dominated in the first two games.

If Carolina goes back to suffocating defense again like in the first two games, then I like our odds. They need to keep fighting hard, and never give up.

This.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Dannngggggggg Marty.
That was a great move!!
No Excuses. 3 Posts. Tendy was mediocre.
Tuesday will be time to battle. It'll be a much different result.

Reactions: Sigurd and Tryamw

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Let them enjoy their win... But Doesn't rally matter No one has lost at home.. Unlike Keith Jones There is NO SERIES yet
The overreaction to 1 game is hilarious. We win Tuesday and today doesn't matter and the series is likely over. We had to expect their best effort, the Devils played well, but we still scored 4 and hit the post 3 more times in what was otherwise a poor game for us.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
The overreaction to 1 game is hilarious. We win Tuesday and today doesn't matter and the series is likely over. We had to expect their best effort, the Devils played well, but we still scored 4 and hit the post 3 more times in what was otherwise a poor game for us.

Poor game from our goalies mostly but plenty of break downs to point the finger at too. Either way 8 goals against isn't normal. Which is why no one should panic.

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
It's so amusing how butthurt Islander fans are jumping for joy at Carolina losing today's game on the main board's GDT. Which is still open even with a mod making a post a little bit ago in the wrong topic there; since someone a little bit ago in this topic said they closed the previous GDTs in this series so quickly.

Hate watching and hate posting from Islander fans? I don't even think they're a serious threat/rival like a few other teams. I'd understand if it was Boston or Rangers fans, but they keep having such classy fans overflowing with salt on the main board.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
It's so amusing how butthurt Islander fans are jumping for joy at Carolina losing today's game on the main board's GDT. Which is still open even with a mod making a post a little bit ago in the wrong topic there; since someone a little bit ago in this topic said they closed the previous GDTs in this series so quickly.

Hate watching and hate posting from Islander fans? I don't even think they're a serious threat/rival like a few other teams. I'd understand if it was Boston or Rangers fans, but they keep having such classy fans overflowing with salt on the main board.
Do those clowns not remember beating us by 4 in game 3? How did that work out for them?

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
It's only one game, shit happens, Canes still ahead 2-1 in the series

artworks-000195434125-yj63pv-t500x500.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad