Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
groundhog-day-gif-6.gif

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Series tied 2-2. Take the positives from the losses, and bring it to them tonight.

Play hard for 60 and let the chips fall where they may.

I'm fine (not really) with a loss, as long as we don't see 20 minutes of adequate effort.

Last night was a crap effort for the majority of the 1st and 2nd.

Fatigue could be part of it, TBL is obviously a great team and they played very well.

They need to step up the physical game. You can't beat Tampa if you're laying on the ice.

Last edited:

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
We always knew Tampa would be stiff competition. The stiffest in our division. I'll be happy if we finish about .500 against them (though I still hope for better and it can be done) and keep the games competitive (and they have been even not at our best). At least we get to leave them behind for a while after tonight.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
We always knew Tampa would be stiff competition. The stiffest in our division. I'll be happy if we finish about .500 against them (though I still hope for better and it can be done) and keep the games competitive (and they have been even not at our best). At least we get to leave them behind for a while after tonight.

Almost 3 hours later and no one has posted a Marley reference or a "that's what she said" yet? I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad