GDT: Canadiens vs Oilers Jan 13 7pm ET (CBC, SN1, TVAS)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
Unpopular opinion but I would try Roy with Suzuki and Slaf.

Caufield does not deserve to be on the first line right now. It will be a good wake up call for him.
If you looked at things other than the goals and points columns you'd notice Caufield very much deserve his spot on the top line.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
MSL doesn't like Ylonen for some reason. Armia playing with Monahan and Roy and Ylonen on the 4th.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
I'm kinda excited to see what Roy can bring to the table, he seems to have that delicate touch to his game

Reactions: SwiftyHab

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I know he's been injured for a lot of the season but I've been unimpressed with RHP's play. Hopefully he can stay healthy and regain last season's form.
Last season was a mirage. He is not a 40 goal guy...but yes hopefully he shows a little more.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 11.08.52 AM.png

Glad Armia can show him the ropes.
"Listen kid, even if you only show up every 5 games, they STILL pay you!"

CharleyHorse

Sep 28, 2022
MSL doesn't like Ylonen for some reason. Armia playing with Monahan and Roy and Ylonen on the 4th.
The dumb-ass penalty he when out of his way to take during the only 2 good minutes the habs played with any conviction in thursday's game, when they needed a goal to tie, surely didn't endear him to MSL.

Reactions: Andrei79

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I know he's been injured for a lot of the season but I've been unimpressed with RHP's play. Hopefully he can stay healthy and regain last season's form.
I thought he should’ve gone done before his injury. He’s not playing his game this year at all.

Reactions: Habano and Tuggy

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
If this injury is linked to Andersons incident a few games ago, you gotta wonder what the heck is going on. Why was he playing?

Anyways, welcome Joshua mogilny

Reactions: Redux91

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
You never know with this group, they always seem to step up against really good teams. I don't think they win but I expect a good showing
We have matched up fairly well with Edmonton in recent years. This will still be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad