GDT: Canadiens vs Oilers Jan 13 7pm ET (CBC, SN1, TVAS)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
RHP/Evans/Gallagher is a small second line...

Barron is sitting I guess.

Guhle/Matheson...is something
Struble/Savard will probably be the real #1 D pair.
Harris/Kovacevic might do better as a 3rd pair and then a 2nd pair.

Roy/Monahan/Armia is a choice, hoping Roy and Armia connect like in the AHL I guess. It's going to be a slow line thought.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
You never know with this group, they always seem to step up against really good teams. I don't think they win but I expect a good showing
Agreed Chicago is practically playing an AHL roster and in the last 3 games they beat Calgary and only lost to Edmonton and Winnipeg by 2-1 score. You never know how a team will show up maybe Edmonton will have the Montreal flu tonight

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Unpopular opinion but I would try Roy with Suzuki and Slaf.

Caufield does not deserve to be on the first line right now. It will be a good wake up call for him.

Reactions: Pomee and Habs13

iamtalbot

Oct 18, 2007
I know he's been injured for a lot of the season but I've been unimpressed with RHP's play. Hopefully he can stay healthy and regain last season's form.
I worry that this season is who RHP actually is, and last year was the anomaly. small player with heart, but this is a big player league.

Reactions: Habano and Tuggy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad