Canada Soccer Part VII: Qatar Booked Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
So far so good. You take that half.

Bombito needs to come off. He looks slightly off the pace and with the yellow card and the elbow, he is a target. Other then that we have been solid.

Would be great to grab a goal for the security.

Reactions: NyQuil

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
put tajon on.
I would normally say yes but Tajon looks like he's playing a different game than everyone else right now. I truly have no clue what he is doing on the right and that is something Marsch needs to address. What does he want?

It could be Millar that gets on first although they both might get on for Shaff and Laryea. I think I wait until Chile decides to open it up and go for the win. Hit them on the counter.

There is a ton of space in midfield. Get Kone in there ASAP. We need creativity.
I think he will get on as Oso is getting over run.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I would normally say yes but Tajon looks like he's playing a different game than everyone else right now. I truly have no clue what he is doing on the right and that is something Marsch needs to address. What does he want?

It could be Millar that gets on first although they both might get on for Shaff and Laryea. I think I wait until Chile decides to open it up and go for the win. Hit them on the counter.

I think he will get on as Oso is getting over run.
Yeah tajon has been awful but if I see one more ball floated to richie that he panics about imma lose it

At least I know tajon can get control of it before he f***s up

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Bombito isn’t ready. Absolutely dumbfounded by the elbow and then he over hits a simple pass. Get him off the field. He has deer in the headlights look on his face. It’s gotten to him. Sub him

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Shaffelberg looks like a young version of the lawyer in suits who kept trying to steal the firm from Jessica
1719710088467.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: red devil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad