Canada Soccer Part VII: Qatar Booked Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I can’t believe Tomori chose to play for a nation that never picks him for major tournaments.
I don't think he had that in mind when he committed. It's not his fault Southgate is an idiot. Who knows, Nigeria may have been his 2nd choice.

He's had a down year by his standards but he's still better atm than Quansah, Guehi or Konsa
Geuhi had a great game, but your point still stands.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
lol I get he is the star but I’m not sure he’s the best choice for C

But as Robertmac said, it can help him get to another level and take his responsibilities

Belmadk named Mahez C of the NT before AFCON 2019, which seemed to be weird choice but it really took Mahrez to another level with the NT and it showed during the tournament

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Matchday!

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

Really just looking for a competitive match. Hopefully we see the France effort, rather than the Dutch effort.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
What will we do to put an extra man in mid field? it will be De Paul, Paredes and McAllister vs Kone and Eustaquio... Bring a full back inside?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I guess we are also cheering for a draw tonight between Peru and Chile.

Then we need Argentina to obliterate both of them.

Reactions: Tuggy

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I guess we are also cheering for a draw tonight between Peru and Chile.

Then we need Argentina to obliterate both of them.
Your boy Schaff made an impact again. Kid's fearless.

Once again we're left rueing chances missed. That Argentina ball movement is absolutely beautiful to watch. Too bad the grass was shit. Could've been turf, so can't complain too much.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Your boy Schaff made an impact again. Kid's fearless.

Once again we're left rueing chances missed. That Argentina ball movement is absolutely beautiful to watch. Too bad the grass was shit. Could've been turf, so can't complain too much.
He looked solid. I'm thinking its about time he heads to Europe for a middle league of kinds.

Reactions: al secord

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad