Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Well, I thought this was going to be three nil for the US in the first half. So...

Despite the result, pleasantly surprised with the effort. I mean, got dominated but found a way to make them earn it.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The striker market is kind of cold right now, once some of the bigger teams figure out what they are doing at the position we will see more movement. Once Osimhen and Kane ares sorted out, David will see his name in the news more.

Really weird. He has produced well for 5 years now, culminating in a great season this past year. I wonder what the price tag is.
I have seen that Lille want somewhere in the 50-60 million range.

Reactions: Basement Cat

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
In CPL news, the table is wildly tight after tonights result.

Halifax wins their fourth straight home game for the first time in history and make 1 through 5 very tight. Pacific now with 2 losses in a row after being in immaculate form.

More big games coming this week. Tomorrow Atleti has a chance to join the playoff conversation if they can get a result against Cavalry. On the other hand if Cavalry win they jump to second with a game in hand on some teams.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
And Atleti wins 2-0 against Cavalry to make the table even tighter. Top 5 make the playoffs, it's going to be a great race into the fall.

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 9.37.30 AM.png

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad