Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Marsch may well have been pissed off at the attempt but how did this keep happening? Something seems off here.

And LOL at Herdman. There is no way he didn't know or wasn't involved.

I just saw his presser.

Feel like there was an opportunity to side step the question or keep it simple rather instead of outright denying it...It will look worse once the investigation shows he knew.

Uncle Rotter

May 11, 2010
Kelowna, B.C.
He’s right though.

I’m sure other teams do it too but more conspicuously.

Reactions: Tuggy

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Had a friend updating me and sounds like a wild game in more crap conditions.

Late goal from Bunbury off the bench to take a 2-1 lead. El Salvador tie on the last kick of the game but VAR called down, ref went to the monitor... foul in the build up so a 2-1 Canada win.

Looks like 2nd in the group and the loser of Mexico/Panama. Could get first if the Dominican spring a shock and beat Honduras.

Had a friend updating me and sounds like a wild game in more crap conditions.

Late goal from Bunbury off the bench to take a 2-1 lead. El Salvador tie on the last kick of the game but VAR called down, ref went to the monitor... foul in the build up so a 2-1 Canada win.

Looks like 2nd in the group and the loser of Mexico/Panama. Could get first if the Dominican spring a shock and beat Honduras.
and I should add, another Santi Lopez goal. He's been involved in almost all of our attacking moves.

Reactions: Tuggy

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Herdman: Didn't do that
20 minutes later: Intense Herdman showed practice video of Honduras to team before game
I assume there is a play on what he did. He didn't authorize drone footage... Maybe he got an insider to film Honduras indoor practice. Not a drone.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Herdman: Didn't do that
20 minutes later: Intense Herdman showed practice video of Honduras to team before game
Absolutely knew it.

Everything that John Herdman said was total bullshit and you could 100% tell he himself was not convinced with what he said.

It's a total circus act. He outright denied having any knowledge when the best answer would have been "I cannot comment on this since it's an active internal investigation."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad