Can we pick a new goal song?

What should our new goal song be?

• Total voters

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Curious of what y’all think of dumping our current post goal celebration song. I absolutely hate it. It’s cringey. It’s too bubble gummy. Ugghh..Our old song was the best. It was catchy and it got the crowd involved which was the best! That loud HEY!!. Anyway. It’s a little slow right now so I figured what the heck. Maybe some people in the org will possibly catch wind of the fact we need an upgrade to our goal song. Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas? I want something with edge. Something semi threatening like a Sharks fin. Something that demoralizes the opposition. Not at all our current tunes lol

• Love
Reactions: ChompChomp

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I personally think we should go away from the angsty angry songs and go for something that will be able to pick up new group of fans.

I'm thinking the Bridgerton theme song.

Or one of the Love themes from one of the Bridgerton couples.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
It's Gary Glitter's fault for being a worthless piece of shit and irredeemable person, we had the perfect goal song but there's no going back

I actually think "Get Ready For This" is a pretty natural spiritual successor to "Rock and Roll 2.0", so I'd like to stick with it, there's nothing worse than trying to pick a "cool" goal song, it always ends up being cringe, just lean into the silliness of doing a little dance after scoring a goal

Unless they pick "You f***ed Up" by Ween, then we can change it, otherwise stick with what works

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
It's Gary Glitter's fault for being a worthless piece of shit and irredeemable person, we had the perfect goal song but there's no going back

I actually think "Get Ready For This" is a pretty natural spiritual successor to "Rock and Roll 2.0", so I'd like to stick with it, there's nothing worse than trying to pick a "cool" goal song, it always ends up being cringe, just lean into the silliness of doing a little dance after scoring a goal

Unless they pick "You f***ed Up" by Ween, then we can change it, otherwise stick with what works
The first verse of You f***ed Up almost sounds like the chant Nashville fans do when they score lmao

Reactions: weastern bias

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Not sure why but I’ve always thought this cut of bohemian rhapsody would make a good goal song. Then ended it after the guitar fades out and announce the goal.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
crazy, I've been thinking about this all week again...

I always wanted Blitzkrieg Bop, but I've moved on to the following...

These would all bang so hard when goals are scored, all for different reasons.

They all start right away, and could easily be edited to a goal song length. So good.

Reactions: PacificOceanPotion

pappaf2

Feb 24, 2009
Bay Area, CA
crazy, I've been thinking about this all week again...

I always wanted Blitzkrieg Bop, but I've moved on to the following...

These would all bang so hard when goals are scored, all for different reasons.

They all start right away, and could easily be edited to a goal song length. So good.

I’m in on You got the touch. Bonus points if they can show a video digitizing the scoring sharks player into a teal wireframe model like the Galvatron and company

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $1,050.00