GDT: CAN vs. GBR May 11, 2024

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Until we play each other in hockey... :P
Canada vs America probably won't be until the semi-finals if it happens.

Until then let peace reign.

1715428810623.jpeg

Although we like the Brits too. We all came from the same fen once upon a time.

Reactions: Summer Rose

aquaregia

May 23, 2022
Lancashire
honestly 1-4 after 40minutes against tournament co-favourites is still not too shabby all things considered, even if Canada have a reputation for starting WCs slowly...

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I like how Britain has stayed in the game. They haven't really broken from their structure and they are competing. Obviously they are going to struggle talent to talent but it's been a very respectable effort so far.

I've really liked Zellweger for Canada. He's always good internationally.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I like how Britain has stayed in the game. They haven't really broken from their structure and they are competing. Obviously they are going to struggle talent to talent but it's been a very respectable effort so far.

I've really liked Zellweger for Canada. He's always good internationally.

Reminds me a bit of the Germans years ago.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Man is Bunting ever a diver. Canadians played really disjointed imo. Brits showing they can keep up with the pace now in elite after staying up and gaining more experience through the years.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Impressed by Great Britain's performance. Very mature, well organized, but also with a considerable amount of skill. I knew Liam Kirk was a great player, but today I was particularly impressed by the Great Britain's defensemen. They were really good, strong on their skates in physical battles and confident with the puck. Britain definitely isn't doomed to relegation if they can continue like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad