Can Cam Ward return the Hurricanes to prominence? (2024 NCAAF thread)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
DISCUSS!

12386393.jpg

(In the theme of the Hamilton F1 titles, I guess this will be the 2024 NCAA football thread.)

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
DISCUSS!

12386393.jpg

(In the theme of the Hamilton F1 titles, I guess this will be the 2024 NCAA football thread.)

Good title but you may want to tack "(2024-25 NCAA Football Thread)" on the back of it if you actually want everyone to use it that wants to talk about this NCAA season. I can see some completely overlooking it otherwise.

Reactions: DaveG and Tryamw

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
The K kid? Yea that EMU announcer is in for a treat next year. He’ll need a raise if he skates through 4 years and avoids an international incident

Reactions: DaveG

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Still need 2 teams to be a FBS conference
Yes, but now you can have some remaining G5 programs competing for those spots.

Does UNLV want in? I think they are a frontrunner for one of those 2 (or more) spots.

The Pac may also wait to see if the ACC collapses in the short term, although that still seems to be a ways away.

Reactions: DaveG

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yes, but now you can have some remaining G5 programs competing for those spots.

Does UNLV want in? I think they are a frontrunner for one of those 2 (or more) spots.

The Pac may also wait to see if the ACC collapses in the short term, although that still seems to be a ways away.
UNLV and New Mexico (or Idaho?) would make sense. Hell, I'd think Montana and NDSU would make the MOST sense but I doubt either is all that interested in making the jump from FCS.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad