GDT: Calgary Flames at Los Angeles Kings - January 19, 2015 - 7:30 p.m. (PST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ron*

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

fttgg.gif

tumblr_inline_n9a2q8Jw1q1s9y7qw.gif

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
this is our season right here..

this and the Sharks game

How many "this is our season right here" games can one team get up for? Kings will wait until about mid-March, be 6-8 points out, and then put on the afterburners to make the playoffs by 2-4 points.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I believe in the Kings, just can't trust them so far this season.

2-3-2 in the last 7 against Calgary. 6 of the 7 being 1 goal games(a 2-0 win by the Kings in the other one), one in a shootout. Lost 3 straight. In the last 3 home games against the Flames, 0-2-1. Of course in all 3, there have been a total of 4 goals scored by the Flames in the last 2 minutes of the 3rd period.

In those last 7 games against the Flames, the Kings have given up 16 goals on 157 shots, for a .898sv%. Quick has played 5 of those games, and given up 12 goals on 111 shots, a .892sv%. Quick has played 2 of the home games, given up 7 goals on 53 shots, a .868sv%. In the last 3 overall games, Quick has given up 9 goals on 61 shots, a .852sv%.

On the other hand, the Flames have given up 15 goals on 203 shots in the 7 games, for a .926sv%. In the last 3 games, 7 goals on 105 shots, a .933sv%.

In the last 3 games, the Kings are outshooting them 105-61, for an average of 35-20, and they're 0-1-2.

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
my team please win because i live you and when your sad i cry. Breathe win relax live repeat. First in best dressed naked.

please be whiskey jpeg

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Hope you guys wreck them completely. Flames don't deserve the playoffs.

And why do you say that? Some might argue the same for the Jets.

Anyways, huge game for both clubs, I'd say, eh boys? Here's to a good one. Please don't hurt Johnny, he's fragile.

But if Doughty could get 2 goals and 9 assists tonight, that would really help my fantasy team.

Cheers boys.

Captain Mittens*

I think we take tonight.
Ortio is ruumored to be starting for Calgary BTW

I am thinking the coffee hasn't kicked in. But, the first time I read that I read it as "Otto is ruumored to be starting for Calgary BTW"

LOL

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
So... Greene or Stoll scores on Quick again? Let's try something different:

Just lose.

Dishonor for Connor baby!

Nah, I feel good about this one. Regehr may be back in and we've mostly controlled games with the flames just have to break thru and stay there for once. Of course, now they're riding a hot goalie, so blecch. But by now I think the guys may be starting to watch the standings and are going to really turn it on!

No own goals and we win this game. Can't even count how many deflections off our own players have killed us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad