GDT: Calgary at Vancouver April 13th , 7pm MT - Johnny Hockey and Arnold!! SN-W

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Jesus Christ those Canuck fans playing victim. Complaining how Bouma's trash and how dirty he is. That was nothing more than finishing a check.

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
Stolen from the main board:
cropped_848377351.gif

I agree with the awkward but not malicious sentiment.
If he pushed him in at the hips it would have been a clean hit. His hands were too high there.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
I like the in-your-face-ness the team has. The Canucks seem so...empty...honestly I thought they would step up more and that there'd be a few fights now.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Guys don't worry about Moderation especially on other boards, let us deal with it.

IMO, that hit was unfortunate on both Byron and Sedins part. No one obviously wishes Sedin any ill will, hopefully he's okay.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Guys don't worry about Moderation especially on other boards, let us deal with it.

IMO, that hit was unfortunate on both Byron and Sedins part. No one obviously wishes Sedin any ill will, hopefully he's okay.

Oh, congrats on becoming a mod!

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010

Those mods on our board though.... Gotta watch out for them

:sarcasm:

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
I left for a few weeks and Anglesmith and MVW are mods. What happened. lol. Where's Stewie?

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
I got an infraction for posting "Signing: Mike Richards to Toronto" in a new thread title in the Leafs boards when Mike Richards (the radio guy) moved over there. Was worth it.

LOL

P.S. thank you to whoever posted those streams for me like ten pages ago, Windows Update restarted my computer before I could thank you guys in a timely fashion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad