GDT: Calder Cup Finals Game 2 | Grand Rapids Griffins @ Syracuse Crunch | June 9 | 6:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
That was definitely a high sticking penalty, but there was an obvious hook right before it that goes uncalled.

I think the Crunch have been on the PP 3 times as many times as the Griffins.

7r4n

Catsyuk has Dangles
Apr 19, 2012
Love that hockey IQ by Nyquist, seeing the defense split so he heads up the middle, too bad that centreing pass didn't work.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Love that hockey IQ by Nyquist, seeing the defense split so he heads up the middle, too bad that centreing pass didn't work.

I thought he should have went to the point with the goalie rolling around like that.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Nyquist has been kinda snakebitten since coming back to GR. Has created lots of chances though so it'll probably come soon enough.

7r4n

Catsyuk has Dangles
Apr 19, 2012
I thought he should have went to the point with the goalie rolling around like that.

If he made that centreing pass, it would have just been a tap in goal, a higher percentage play. Smart in my books, I don't know if he had enough time to get the puck to the point before the goalie reestablished himself.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
If he made that centreing pass, it would have just been a tap in goal, a higher percentage play. Smart in my books, I don't know if he had enough time to get the puck to the point before the goalie reestablished himself.

I agree but there were so many guys there it would have been miraculous if that puck got through.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Nyquist has been kinda snakebitten since coming back to GR. Has created lots of chances though so it'll probably come soon enough.

He needed to shoot the puck at least three times at that particular time. Just trying to sneak the puck in for some reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad