GDT: Calder Cup Finals Game 2 | Grand Rapids Griffins @ Syracuse Crunch | June 9 | 6:00 PM

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
I don't think I've ever heard a commentator refer to a team he's calling as "Us" or "We" as often as he does.

Its like they took one of the Crunch's healthy scratches and asked him to do color commentary

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
how is everyone watching the game?

Link below the GDT art. Then click on the banner under the video screen on that page.

You have to sign up with your name, address Access code and phone # but it's free and you don't need to enter the credit card info.

The Promo code is beside the link in the OP

JimLaheyprobert

Nov 19, 2012
Link below the GDT art. Then click on the banner under the video screen on that page.

You have to sign up with your name, address Access code and phone # but it's free and you don't need to enter the credit card info.

The Promo code is beside the link in the OP

thanks bud

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
The guy right in front of the camera needs to sit the **** down

as long as all big chances are denied by mrazek, he can raise his hands as often as he wants. maybe he's a good luck charm.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
The guy right in front of the camera needs to sit the **** down

This arena is all around horrific

The camera man was the worst ever last game, the neutral zone is smaller, the corners are at odd angles and it's old enough that it was used in the filming of the movie Slapshot.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I don't think I've ever heard a commentator refer to a team he's calling as "Us" or "We" as often as he does.

Its like they took one of the Crunch's healthy scratches and asked him to do color commentary

Pretty sure this guy is on the team.

He actually has some points that are pretty good hockey insight. I don't expect them to not be homers, for Christ sakes our color guy laughs for half the game and is completely unprofessional down in GR.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
This arena is all around horrific

The camera man was the worst ever last game, the neutral zone is smaller, the corners are at odd angles and it's old enough that it was used in the filming of the movie Slapshot.

Felt like the 70's when he zoomed in the crowd after their goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad