C Tyler Tullio - Oshawa Generals, OHL (2020, 126th, EDM, traded to BUF)

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I went for this guy in the 3rd round in just about every mock draft I did so I'm glad to see he's still doing well heh.

Always thought he had a little of that extra 'it' in him, obviously won't be too thrilled if he's in a Condor sweater but I guess it's more chances to watch him

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I went for this guy in the 3rd round in just about every mock draft I did so I'm glad to see he's still doing well heh.

Always thought he had a little of that extra 'it' in him, obviously won't be too thrilled if he's in a Condor sweater but I guess it's more chances to watch him

What are your thoughts on Holloway seeing him live down in Bakersfield against the Reign?

He’s really finding his game and looks dominant in the games and highlights I’ve seen, especially lately.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
for me this Guy Will never Play in the NHL am i wrong?

No, he's an undersized, marginal AHL player in his draft+4 and it would be a huge win if he even got a 5-game cup of coffee in the NHL at this point.

I'm assuming Edmonton was just dumping him and his contract slot in this trade and that he probably carried negative value.

Reactions: golgoXIII

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad