C Sacha Boisvert - Musketon Lumberjacks, USHL (2024, 18th, CHI)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Curious if anybody has any insight on why Sacha mocks higher than his teammate Matvei Grinden?
Higher, safer floor and more meat left to put on the bone in terms of physical frame projection. Gridin scored more points but their goal scoring was a dead heat. I tend to lean more with PB that Boisvert may project best as a middle six/third line type as there was nothing exceptional (though very good) about his scoring for a high end pre-draft prospect but he’s going to appeal to clubs looking for a balanced, pro-projectable true center prospect.

I’m not sure there’s an appreciable difference in their rankings…24/29 on Bob’s big board and 16/21 on CSS NA skaters. Both squarely in that late 1st to mid 2nd zone. Would not be surprising at all to see a team take Gridin’s offensive skill a bit higher on draft day. This is a flavor question.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
Waste of assets to trade for #18 and select this kid

Nothing to be happy about as Hawks fan

No.

He is not welcome in Chicago.
Lol. Wth 😂. What’s the problem? I think he’s an great prospect and will be a good player. Very good chance he becomes at least a solid 3C for the Hawks, with a chance to be more. He reminds me a bit of Ryan O’Reilly at the same age. I wouldn’t have been at all upset if he was the Habs second pick in the first round instead of Hage. Who would’ve been your preferred pick at 19 for the Hawks instead?

Reactions: Auggie

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,564.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1