C Mason Moe - Madison Capitols, USHL (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Good two way center with decent size. Has good hockey sense. Responsible in all zones. Makes good decisions all over the ice. Has some skill, but not high-end. Skating isn’t that bad, but needs some work. It’s a little sluggish. Not the flashiest player, but has a good chance of being a draft pick next year. Playing mostly high school hockey this year. Leads Eden Prairie in points, but has played 8 USHL games where he has 1 assist.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Only entering his junior year of HS, thus why he was only eligible to commit on 8/1/2024. Guessing he was held back or went to kindergarten later.

Interested to see where he ends up this year: back at Eden Prairie or in the USHL full time.

Wildabeast

Jan 28, 2022
He was only okay. Not a standout. I think he will probably be a late round pick, as long as he shows up to Madison for long enough to prove himself. If he plays a full high school season, maybe not.

Well, sounds like he could be a solid college prospect. I am starting to somewhat question the gopher recruiting capability, or their strategy. I don't understand why they don't make more effort to go out of state. It's really limiting their potential ceiling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad