C Kent Johnson - Cleveland Monsters, AHL (2021, 5th, CBJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Yeah that's a good point, makes sense to split up the playmakers and triggermen. Might see something like this for Michigan:

Johnson - Beniers - Ciccolini
Brisson - Bordeleau - Samoskevich
Duke - Beecher - M. Pastujov
Lambert - Van Wyhe - Granowicz (several upperclassmen can fill in here honestly)

Power - Blankenburg
Hughes - Pehrson
Truscott - Summers

Portillo
That team is insane. All I have to say.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Yeah that's a good point, makes sense to split up the playmakers and triggermen. Might see something like this for Michigan:

Johnson - Beniers - Ciccolini
Brisson - Bordeleau - Samoskevich
Duke - Beecher - M. Pastujov
Lambert - Van Wyhe - Granowicz (several upperclassmen can fill in here honestly)

Power - Blankenburg
Hughes - Pehrson
Truscott - Summers

Portillo

This team looks good enough to beat some NHL teams this year. Jeez louis...

Reactions: Son of Petter

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Most schools do extra credit for statistics programs in a Variety of sports if the program asks for it.

Pretty much all hockey programs have it obviously at home games.
Matt Hunwick who was a volunteer assistant coach last year, now with the rangers was talking about some of the freshman on the squad last year.

He said what they found is the freshman line with Johnson, Benny, and Becker was going offside quite a bit, and it was the Benny and Johnson lots of the time causing it because they did an extra move in the neutral zone, or an extra move at the line.

So they were going to work with them on that this offseason to make them go more north-south in the neutral zone and start "Taking what they give you" on zone entries.

If Johnson clears that up and maintains his speed, and maybe does some more chip and chase instead of dangles at the line, skys the limit.

Because that line had amazing offensive zone possession........... if they got it.

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Michigan getting a wake-up call from an experienced NCAA team tonight, by Johnson cuts the lead to two. Good work in the offensive zone from Hughes again.

Reactions: Dominance

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009

Obviously the stats look good. I haven't been able to watch him though. Hows he playing? Improving on any of his weaknesses from last year?

Reactions: I3LI3

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Reminds me so much of Casey Middelstadt. They both have unlimited skill but tend to not move their feet as much when stickhandling. I think that's what separates Zegras and Raymond.

NHL Dude 120

Jun 18, 2011
Ottawa
I hope he spends another year in college tbh. Johnson,Power, Berniers,Nazar, McGroarty and Casey plus their current roster. Plus Adam Tantilli who's a high draft pick for 2023.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I hope he spends another year in college tbh. Johnson,Power, Berniers,Nazar, McGroarty and Casey plus their current roster. Plus Adam Tantilli who's a high draft pick for 2023.

Johnson really would be fine with another year at Michigan. He's going to be understrength for a while. Though I doubt he'll want to wait any longer and will probably sign his ELC this Spring.

Beniers and Power are 100% gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad