C Adam Valentini - Mississauga Senators, GTHL U16 (2026 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017

Would be a massive get for Kitchener if he reports, and I doubt they make this trade if they didn't think it was likely.

These types of trades happen all the time.

Low risk for Kitchener if he doesn't report. Only a 15th round pick.

Reactions: Habsrule

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
100% agreed, it's just a single preseason game, doesn't really mean anything.
Serious question, do players switch leagues in this fashion (not demoted to a lesser league but pretty much a lateral move to a rival league) during the course of a season like this?

I get preseason has less importance than the regular season, but if there was a plan for this trade and him to sign in the OHL why would he even show up to Chicago’s preseason and why would Chicago waste any ice time on him?

macbowes

Aug 1, 2022
Victoria
Serious question, do players switch leagues in this fashion (not demoted to a lesser league but pretty much a lateral move to a rival league) during the course of a season like this?

I get preseason has less importance than the regular season, but if there was a plan for this trade and him to sign in the OHL why would he even show up to Chicago’s preseason and why would Chicago waste any ice time on him?
It would be unusal. The picks are conditional on him actually coming over, which is almost certainly not happening this year.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad