Value of: Bye bye Darnell, Hello OEL!!

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
I bet Treliving is frantically working the phones as we speak to try and one-up the Oilers.

Hanifin, Valimaki, 1st for OEL.

I don't know why Calgary is even trying for Kuemper or OEL. Hanifin is a top 4, Valimaki is coming in, Brodie is still top 4 and they have Andersson.

Oh and the old fart Gio

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I bet Treliving is frantically working the phones as we speak to try and one-up the Oilers.

Hanifin, Valimaki, 1st for OEL.
It really is strange how as soon as the oilers are linked to something, the flames jump in.

I understand wanting to improve your team if your competition is making moves to improve, but why does it always sound like the flames are only in once the oilers get serious?

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Remember any hot takes he made?

The only thing I remember was like ten years ago he claimed Spezza was being traded to Columbus for an underwhelming return and he said he made it up because he didn’t like how Ottawa fans were treating Spezza at the time. People were pissed at him for that.

He did break news though, I just can’t recall what deals he broke.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I don't know why Calgary is even trying for Kuemper or OEL. Hanifin is a top 4, Valimaki is coming in, Brodie is still top 4 and they have Andersson.

Oh and the old fart Gio

Brodie is UFA and Calgary likes to keep stockpiling d-men in their annual push to build a "Top 5 Defense."

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Nothing more appealing of a center combo of Monahan and backlund

And defence of gio andersson kylington

Or

Center combo mcdavid and draisaitl

Defense of

Broberg bouchard
Klefbom bear

And the coaches he played his best hockey with tippet and playfair
How about you confirm to us if this is real or not?

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
If they trade johnny to NJD for one of their extra 1st round picks i can see it

Kuemper played his junior hockey with Red Deer so they must have some people that are familiar with him

If the Flames are trading Johnny, they are trying to tank. So they wouldn't be trading a 1st for a goalie under that scenario. Plus the return for Johnny isn't going to be a random 1st.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013

Oh and the old fart Gio

Brodie is UFA, but I still agree. These rumours are giving me the creeps as a Flames fan. I don't want to pay the price to get either. They aren't really the pieces we need.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad