Value of: Bye bye Darnell, Hello OEL!!

93oilerfan93

Apr 2, 2018
It’s hard to believe OP when he/she doesn’t know the difference between there, their, and they’re. The misspelling of “quiet” and the lack of any periods or most punctuation makes me feel like it’s just a kid and not someone with credible sources. Having said that, I could see it happening...

Last edited:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
It’s hard to believe OP when he/she doesn’t know the difference between there, their, and they’re. The misspelling of “quiet” and the lack of any periods or most punctuation makes me feel like it’s just a kid and not someone with credible sources. Having said that, I could see it happening...
Do you really think Dave Tippett or Rick Tocchet or Tyson Nash or Louie DeBrusk could do any better?

Reactions: McTusk

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Personally as an oilers fan, I think the lack of proper grammar and punctuation adds credibility to the claim that they have connections in the oilers org considering how it’s been run the last 15 years.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That’s Pejorative slurred. Delete your post. Then your account. Pejorative slur.

MODS: Filter didn’t catch an insult. I literally typed Pejorative Slur. Loophole!!!!!

lol.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006

There was a guy who used to post inside info on the Ottawa board who made all kinds of spelling mistakes. Turns out he was Tim Murray’s son (Murray was assistant GM of Ottawa at the time) and his son was like 13 years old. The info he posted was correct, so we just overlooked all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
There was a guy who used to post inside info on the Ottawa board who made all kinds of spelling mistakes. Turns out he was Tim Murray’s son (Murray was assistant GM of Ottawa at the time) and his son was like 13 years old. The info he posted was correct, so we just overlooked all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

Remember any hot takes he made?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
And you turn around and do him like this?!? On blast?!? f***en snitch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad