Buffalo Sabres 2024-25 Training Camp Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I want to see more than a 10 second video of one board rush and a pushup. It feels like more smoke being blown up my ass to help the fanbase feel good.

I'm not buying anything from these Sabres anymore.

Let me get the full bag skate and pushups, see who's half assing it and who's actually in shape. Let me see the self-flagellation done in the middle of the rink for every game they failed me last year. Beat the shit suck right out of them.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I want to see more than a 10 second video of one board rush and a pushup. It feels like more smoke being blown up my ass to help the fanbase feel good.

Let me get the full bag skate and pushups, see who's half assing it and who's actually in shape. Let me see the self-flagellation done in the middle of the rink for every game they failed me last year. Beat the shit suck right out of them.

Why don't you go to practice?

By the way - the videos of them skating rushes and doing push-ups are posted by reporters and not the team.

Seriously - what the f do you want?

Reactions: ValJamesDuex

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

I am not in this extreme but I am over this team for the last few years coming in confident and talking about all the hard work put in and they are ready to show up and then promptly don't show up and then show up after the trade deadline

Last edited:

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
It's the second day of camp.

You're not a serious poster.
I'm sure I can go back and find so many of these rehashed tired and tried replies season after season for the last 13 years.

I remember all the videos of Risto each off season lifting tires and doing other intense workouts as with other players and every season people think things will be different.

13 years you have been let down and yet here we are again for year 14.

I need change.

Serious change and I need to see it. I'm done buying.

Last edited:

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
I mean, I get that some people aren't "buying into the team" at this point, can't really blame them after all this time and all the different ways they try and make every year sound different.

But not sure what or who all the huffing and puffing is for exactly. If they posted a 1 hour video of every practice, it'd just be an extra 59 minutes and 50 seconds for you to get mad about lol.

Buy in if you want, or don't. I don't think anyone here can fix it for you.

I'm hoping this year is different. I think there's reason to believe it could be. I probably wouldn't watch or look forward to it if I didn't feel that way.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo

Just liquidated my IRA to buy shares of Malenstyn - that was an impressive interview. He's a 95th percentile most thoughtful hockey player. Gives off a confident Positive Mental Attitude (which we need).

I like the way he articulated some fundamentals that too often in hockey can get glossed over with cliches and coachspeak. We've been crummy at that side of the game for too long, so I'm hopeful that a guy like Beck, who understands and embodies those fundamentals, can transmit them to our impressionable roster.

Reactions: dickiedunnwrotethis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad