OT: Buccaneers, Rays & Other Tampa Bay Sports Teams

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
I guess the Bucs better start looking at acquiring a wr before the deadline, in addition to a CB and maybe edge. Evans will likely be dealing with the injury for the rest of tbe season given the nature of hamstrings, and Godwin is now done for another season. Since the receivers are garbage after them, if Licht wants to salvage anything out of thos season, it's time to start trading asap.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
There's a particularly bad night against Peyton Manning we don't talk about. That was bad

That game didn’t ruin a special year and potentially end the careers of two franchise players though.

Now obviously it sounds like Evans is fine and hopefully CG can recover.

I would put the Rams NFC championship loss at #2 because of Emannuals “dropped” pass.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
That game didn’t ruin a special year and potentially end the careers of two franchise players though.

I would put the Rams NFC championship loss at #2 because of Emannuals “dropped” pass.
That Manning comeback basically ended the careers of that entire Super Bowl winning defense, lol. They never got that mojo back.

These Are The Days

I need about tree fiddy
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

To this day I still hate the Rams because of that stupid call. We were gonna punch it in with Alstott no questions asked.

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad