Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXIII

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
But arvantis isn't a developmental player, he'll be 27 this summer.

I have to think they have a play to bring in a developmental goalie from somewhere, whether a Euro FA, or an undrafted Canadian jr.

With DiPietro.and Korpisalo or Bussi in Providence, is there any chance Providence signs Arvantis to a two-way deal?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
With DiPietro.and Korpisalo or Bussi in Providence, is there any chance Providence signs Arvantis to a two-way deal?
I'm wondering if he shows up at Development camp Monday
They usually have 4 goalies but as of right now I know of only 2 attending

Also heard Poitras will attend in some capacity

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Does Bruins should be on McGroarty? Is he better than Lysell, higher ceilling? Better overall, more of power forwrad player?

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
We're gonna need to start drafting some mobile puck moving D-men soon. I realize most of these d-men are later picks with decent floors as stay-at-home types but would be good to get a couple more offensive dmen in the pool.

Yeah , this makes sense, but I think the days of the 5'9" defenseman are mostly over here..

Does Bruins should be on McGroarty? Is he better than Lysell, higher ceilling? Better overall, more of power forwrad player?

It sounds like they have made their bid. Will probably continue to bid, should Winnipeg ever proceed to the point where they are willing to sell, I would think offer would start with Lysell and a #1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad